Monday, October 25, 2010

Animalistic

Painting animals is just plain fun!  I'm attracted to animals of the west, probably because my father and grandfather were cattle ranchers so I had some early and memorable experiences with cows, horses, and other ranch animals.  One of my early paintings was a buffalo and it remains one of my favorites.  And even though I've painted snakes and scorpions, I'm getting ready to do some more exotic large animals like elephants, zebras, and giraffes.  Stay tuned!


Hog Heaven, by Adele Sonora



Mr. Bill, by Adele Sonora




Wild Mair, by Adele Sonora


 
 The Kitty, by Adele Sonora


If you're interested in any of my paintings, please contact me at:  asonora@cal.net

1 comment:

  1. Nice post on this topic. I like your blog very much because it has very helpful articles on various topics like different culture and the latest news.
    San Diego Office & Modular Design

    ReplyDelete